19 July 2012

The Symbolist Tarot fundraiser 2nd try

The Symbolist Tarot sadly didn't make it's needed financial go last time, but rejoice, the artist is back on Kickstarter to make an other go at it!

So i really really hope this time the funds are raised and the deck gets printed (and yes into my collection it will go) I'm once again a backer, are you too?


--------------------------------------------------
  • Update: as of 16 august 2012, the tarot met its funding goals, and Richard expects receiving the final decks in October, shipping them out to the backers will follow quickly, so I expect getting mine mid-November.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, it's the first time that I have visited your site and after my first reading of your article "The Symbolist Tarot fundraiser 2nd try" I must say that you've done a fantastic job. I will certainly dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete