01 March 2013

The Gypsy Palace Tarot by by Nora Huszka.

Yesterday I was contacted by miss Huszka about her crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo to fund her deck. The artist is from Hungary, living in Berlin and at the moment travelling through Italy, and yes she is also a tarot reader herself so it seems she is living the gypsy part of her deck's name herself, isn't it.

Curious to see it, a bit sceptical perhaps, one hears lots of themed decks comming out each day that are for the most part just flat uninspired images but here  I must admit I like what I see, it's fresh, innocent looking but also playful and yes bathing in the gypsy atmosphere. 

You can see her indigogo campaign here and if interested help in funding it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Stefan for your help & support.
    :)
    I really appreciate it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your article. The tarot card is so wonderful and exciting. Thanks for sharing the info and hope to see your next update soon.

    ReplyDelete